LINUX SERVER ADMINISTRATION
Introduction: 'It is a short term course of six months. The syllabus is very much parallel with the requirements of modern job demands.
- Graduation or equivalent degree
- Understanding and Installing Linux System.
- Understanding Linux File System.
- Managing Users, Groups and Permissions in Linux.
- Understanding Linux Process.
- Controlling Services.
- Understanding SSH.
- Understanding Logs and Log Management.
- Controlling Networking.
- Using Tar, Scp and Rsync.
- Scheduling Jobs.
- Access Control List.
- Linux Kernel and Logging Message.
- Logical Volume Manager.
- Access Control Using Firewall and SELinux.
- Shell Scripting.
Examination: All the students will have to appear in the institute's examination at the end of the course to get the institute's certificates.