CLOUD COMPUTING USING AWS
Introduction: 'It is a short term course of six months. The syllabus is very much parallel with the requirements of modern job demands.
- Graduation or equivalent degree
- Introduction to cloud computing.
- Introduction to AWS.
- Fundamentals of Elastic Compute Cloud.
- Fundamentals of Virtual private Cloud .
- EC-2 Instance storage.
- AWS S3 (basic and advanced).
- AWS Identity and access management + AWS CLI.
- AWS Route 53.
- AWS CloudFront.
- AWS CloudFormation.
- AWS Monitoring: CloudWatch + CloudTrail.
- AWS Cognito Services.
- AWS Messaging: SQS + SNS.
- AWS S3 security.
Examination: All the students will have to appear in the institute's examination at the end of the course to get the institute's certificates.